Pacman: Enmity Pacman: Enmity

Good.

not great.

Drugs In Space v2 Drugs In Space v2

seriously...you think you are much more better?

is this all you can come up with to say your movies are better than mine?...all personal grudges aside (imagine im new) ...seriously...i found the whole movie pointless. I mean...who has time to see an astronaut jacking off in space? seriously man...what kind of movies are yours compared to mine? I didnt say i hated anything did i? You got to stop taking your anger on other peoples movies. sooner or later...it all comes back to you. I'm sorry...but i had to give you a 0/5. Not because you said anything about my movie...but because I think your movie is pointless.

P.S.: Don't go showing your pathetic anger on my movies or others man. its not cool. and it backfires you.

P.S.S.: all grudges aside...I hope you take my advice. peace out man.

Shaolin_Invincible Sticks Shaolin_Invincible Sticks

I LOVED IT MAN I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

THAT WAS THE BEST STICKFIGURE ANIMATIONS I EVER SAW IN MY LIFE MAN...YOU ARE A GREAT STICK ANIMATOR...WERE THOSE YOUR FRIENDS DOING THE VOICES? THEY WERE GREAT...YOU SHOULD SEE MY MOVIE...IT HAS A DVD INTERFACE MENU...VOICES...AND BEST OF ALL...STICKFIGURES!!!!!!!!!!...ITS CALLED "GoldenEye (stick remake)"
Congragulations...you just earned a 5 ;)

wallpaperman responds:

cool... some one liked it. thanks

Stick Fighting Stick Fighting

i like it

lol...the beginning is pretty weird and funny...i like how it gradually gets better and better...by the way...nice preloader...did you make it yourself?

Ezaka responds:

yes i did it by my self

i made a movie in flash i made a movie in flash

masterpiece

So simple but yet so complex

James Bond Gun Barrel James Bond Gun Barrel

Great!!!!

Hey i thought it was great...Wait till you see mine though...Mine is called Goldeneye(stick version) search for it...By the way I need to know where you got the music for the gunbarrel as i need it very badly...and I also need to know how to insert it to flash so can you please write all that in your review of my movie???Thanks once again it was great!!!