Pacman: Enmity Pacman: Enmity

Good.

not great.

Drugs In Space v2 Drugs In Space v2

seriously...you think you are much more better?

is this all you can come up with to say your movies are better than mine?...all personal grudges aside (imagine im new) ...seriously...i found the whole movie pointless. I mean...who has time to see an astronaut jacking off in space? seriously man...what kind of movies are yours compared to mine? I didnt say i hated anything did i? You got to stop taking your anger on other peoples movies. sooner or later...it all comes back to you. I'm sorry...but i had to give you a 0/5. Not because you said anything about my movie...but because I think your movie is pointless.

P.S.: Don't go showing your pathetic anger on my movies or others man. its not cool. and it backfires you.

P.S.S.: all grudges aside...I hope you take my advice. peace out man.

Shaolin_Invincible Sticks Shaolin_Invincible Sticks

I LOVED IT MAN I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

THAT WAS THE BEST STICKFIGURE ANIMATIONS I EVER SAW IN MY LIFE MAN...YOU ARE A GREAT STICK ANIMATOR...WERE THOSE YOUR FRIENDS DOING THE VOICES? THEY WERE GREAT...YOU SHOULD SEE MY MOVIE...IT HAS A DVD INTERFACE MENU...VOICES...AND BEST OF ALL...STICKFIGURES!!!!!!!!!!...ITS CALLED "GoldenEye (stick remake)"
Congragulations...you just earned a 5 ;)

wallpaperman responds:

cool... some one liked it. thanks

DBZ: Fighter (Demo) DBZ: Fighter (Demo)

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great game man....I loved it...please do more of it or i will cry...(boo hoo hoo)...By the way...please check my animation out...its called(goldeneye (stickverion))

Metal Slug S Metal Slug S

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is almost one of my favorite games apart from the xiao xiao ones...I just love it man...and as a reward..i am giving you such a great rating...please view my movie called...GoldenEye(stick version).THanks